B&Q PWR1700 Oregon PowerSharp 14" Sharpening Starter Kit Fits PP350C
Suitable for the following B&Q Models of Chainsaw :
The starter kit includes everything you need to get started with the PowerSharp precision saw chain sharpening system: PowerSharp chain, bar-mount sharpener, sharpening stone, and the PowerSharp guide bar.
- Bar-mount sharpener is small, lightweight, and portable. Clamps easily to bar tip.
- PowerSharp guide bar has the alignment and latch pin holes required for use with the bar-mount sharpener.
- Chain features top-sharpening cutter design that can be sharpened in seconds, with the bar-mount sharpener.
- All PowerSharp chain is low-kickback per ANSI B175.1 & CSA Z62.3.
- Bar: 91 Low Profile pitch; laminated body; non-replaceable nose sprocket; small nose radius.
- Chain: 91 Low Profile™ 3/8 in. (9.5mm) pitch, .050 in. (1.3mm) gauge. Sharpen only with PowerSharp sharpener.
- Recommended saw sizes: 2.3 cu. in. (42 cc) and smaller gas saws
- Available lengths: 14", 16", 18" (36, 41, 46 cm)
- Bar-mount sharpener is small, lightweight, and portable.
- Clamps easily to bar tip.
- Bar has alignment and latch pin holes, required for use with Power Sharp bar-mount sharpener.
- Small-radius bar nose helps reduce kickback energies.
- Slim symmetrical contour of bar is lightweight, manoeuvrable, and reversible for long life.