Briggs & Stratton Fuel Fit Additive/Stabiliser 100ml 992380 Keeps Fuel Fresh For Up To 3 Years
Briggs & Stratton Fuel Fit Additive / Stabiliser 100ml
Use Briggs & Stratton Fuel Fit™ fuel stabilizer products to help keep your fuel fit for up to 3 years, promote quick starting, and clean the fuel system.
Fuel Fit not only keeps the carburettor clean for easy starting but now also protects against the corrosive effects of ethanol and maintains fuel stability for up to 3 years.
Currently in the UK; unleaded fuel can contain up to 15% ethanol.
Ethanol is Hygroscopic (meaning that it attracts & readily bonds with atmospheric moisture).
If ethanol and water are mixed together it becomes corrosive to rubber and metal components.
Petrol also begins to degrades, forming varnishes & gums, clogging fuel lines, sticking valves & blocking carburettors, resulting in difficult starting, overheating & poor performance.
- Fuel Fit’s newly developed advanced ‘triple antioxidant’ formulation with additional ingredients protects your engines through its latest technology:
- Corrosion inhibitor that forms a protective barrier on metal parts against harmful effects of ethanol-water mix
- Detergent ingredients to prevent gum and varnish build-up on engine parts
- Metal de-activators which stop chemical reactions caused by dissolved metals in fuel
- 100ml Fuel Fit treats up to 10 litres of unleaded fuel
Part number 992380